quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2011

E-mail de Doriel Terpenka

Hi Roberto,

I am at home now but my head is still spinning. I cam back from Rio. Wow, I cannot believe it since it was like a dream. But I have pictures and I see myself there. I think I was in one of the best places I ever went to.
After arriving to airport I came straight to work and stayed here till 8 PM. Yesterday it was same - from 7 AM to 8 PM. I have many things to finish before the year end there is not too much time.
One of the reasons I felt great in Rio, was hospitality my wife and I received from you and your family. Selma was great and Rebecca - I cannot even find the word. She is awesome. 
Rio as a town is unparalleled in the world. What you guys have there is unique. There is a good reason for Paulistas to be jealous. And not only them.
Many things went well while there but I would like to highlight Samba School when Selma and her friend Andrea (is this correct spelling of her name) took us on Tuesday night. Even now I can hear the music from Sao Clemente drums.
I would like to thank one more time to your family, your brother, Brazilian federation - CBDA and of course you for worm and great 8 days in Rio. It is something my wife and I will never forget.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Selma and Rebecca. Big THANK YOU.

Violeta and Doriel

P.S. as soon as I have few moments today I will wright again regarding to water polo

Nenhum comentário: